Valmontone Outlet Village in Rome
This says it all: the Valmontone Outlet Village is the most popular outlet in Italy, with 6 million visitors a year.
And it’s not by chance: in the Valmontone Outlet, you can find a full range of and vast choice in the best clothing brands for men, women and children, accessories and household articles, all at dream prices! What else can we say?…Don’t miss out on the chance of a unique shopping experience with truly amazing discounts: take a trip to the Valmontone Outlet Village, just 40 km from the Green Park Madama Hotel…
Valmontone Outlet Village in Rome: the city of shopping
If you don’t like being indoors in a shopping centre, the Valmontone Outlet is the perfect destination for you: the fashion district is designed to be just like a mini city, with buildings and architecture inspired by various styles, from American Art Deco to Old European.
An elegant fashion town where you can take a stroll among the windows of the biggest international brand retailers… relaxing, pleasurable and a truly satisfying shopping experience!
What can I buy there?
Valmontone Outlet Village is a true shopping city: 45,000 square metres with over 170 shops selling the best brands at discounts from 30% to 70%!
And during the sales… everything is a bargain.
So take a look at some of the shops that are waiting for you in Valmontone:
- Men and Women’s Clothing: Balloon, Basile, Byblos, Calvin Klein, Class, Mariella Burani, Elena Mirò, Ethic, Ferré, Fellini, Gattinoni, Kokka, Lumberjack, Manila Grace, Miss Bikini, Motivi, Phard, Sisley, Benetton.
- Sports Clothing: Adidas, Freddy, Lotto, Navigare, Kappa, Slam.
- Accessories: Bags, Bric’s, Camomilla, Carpisa, Clarks, Coccinelle, Kiko, Nannini, Piquadro, Samsonite, Segue, Zippo.
- Children: Zuiki, Brums, Guru, I Pinco Pallino, Iana, Kickers, Prenatal, Primigi, Sisley, Benetton.
- Shoes: Baldinini, Cinti, Clarks, Fornarina, Kallisté, Valleverde.
- House and Home: Bialetti, Borgo Tessile, Bormioli, Frette, Bassetti, Thun.
- Cosmetics: Bottega verde, Idea Bellezza, Kiko, La Gardenia.
- Jewellery: Antica Murrina, Breil, Giuliana Giannotti.
- Underwear: Calzedonia, Intimissimi, Golden Point, Pompea, Yamamay.
And, if you need to recharge your batteries between one shopping session and the next, there are a host of places serving food and drink in which to rest your weary legs…
Opening hours until 31 May:
Monday to Friday 10 am to 8 pm
Saturday and Sunday 10 am to 9 pm
holidays 10 am to 9 pm
Summer opening hours:
1 June to 30 September
Open every day 10 am to 9 pm
Special opening hours:
31 December and 1 May
2 June and 15 August
Christmas Day and Boxing Day
And if you’re with your family, close to the Outlet you will find Rainbow MagicLand, Rome’s best fun park!
Valmontone Outlet Village: you can find it all.